Rigger - Toronto
Tangent Animation is seeking talented Riggers with experience and knowledge of the principles of rigging to join our growing team. Working knowledge of Maya and/or Blender is required. Studio environment is fast-paced and committed to creating high-quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a team and take direction well.
- Develop and maintain procedural rig components.
- Work with the Modeling Department to ensure that models are suitable for rigging and performance requirements.
- Work with Animators to develop and prototype rigs for a broad range of creative and technical requirements.
- Support rigs as they move through the pipeline and develop supplementary Animation tools and processes.
- At least 2 years experience on feature films and/or animated features.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of Python scripting language.
- Strong knowledge of rigging in Maya and/or Blender.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve.
- Familiarity with animation pipelines.
- Reports To:
- Rigging Lead
- Start Date:
- Aug 08 2016
- End Date:
- Aug 04 2017
Contact UsIf you're interested in this position, please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share this with people you know: