Tangent Animation is seeking talented 3D Layout Artists with experience and knowledge of the principles of character animation to join our growing team. Working knowledge of Maya and/or Blender is extremely beneficial. Studio environment is fast-paced and committed to creating high-quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a team and take direction well.
- Work from storyboard/animatic to create high-quality, key-framed animation and camera layouts that possess strong shot-to-shot continuity.
- Must be able to work collaboratively to ensure layout adheres to the style and vision set out by the Director and Lead Layout Artist.
- Attend layout dailies and adjust/refine layout as indicated by the Director.
- Deliver work in a timely manner.
- We prefer artists that have 2 or more years of professional experience working with Maya, Blender or other professional animation software, though all talented layout artists are encouraged to apply.
- Online demo reel that demonstrates your expertise in 3D layout is essential.
- Must have the ability to interpret a storyboard.
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively, taking direction and feedback from the Director(s) as necessary.
- Knowledge of 2D or 3D animation production pipeline is beneficial.
- Rough modeling experience is beneficial.
- Reports To:
- Lead Layout Artist
- Start Date:
- Oct 01 2016
- End Date:
- Oct 01 2017
Contact UsIf you're interested in this position, please email your Resume to email@example.com
You can also share this with people you know: