Full Stack Web Developer
Tangent Technologies is looking for Full Stack Web developers to work on its new Asset Management and Production Management systems. Tangent is committed to working with open source technologies and focuses on Blender as it's primary DCC. Cloud technologies and deployment plays a prominent role in our development strategy.
It’s a good sign if you’re comfortable with:
- Semantic HTML5 concepts
- CSS 3.0
- Automated unit and integration testing (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
- REST APIs
- Databases (Hopefully including query performance and optimization)
- Experience with UI Web Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap)
- Cloud Esperience a definite asset (Azure, AWS, Google)
- At least a few years of web development experience under your belt.
- Be able to put together robust, maintainable systems.
- Degree in a technical field is highly preferred, but if you have demonstrable experience don’t let that stop you
- Self-motivated, willing to share information, and works well in a team environment.
- Good data-modeling and application design skills that are both efficient and maintainable
- Start Date:
- May 11 2017
- End Date:
- Apr 30 2018
Contact UsIf you're interested in this position, please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share this with people you know: